In this day and age where people all around the world are interacting across cultures and languages, there’s always one expression that can transcend all linguistic boundaries – the laugh!
Looking at brands in a more lighthearted perspective, Socialbakers, the world’s leading Social Media Marketing platform, analysed Facebook content posted by brands across the globe in the past one year to see which countries and brands received the most ‘Laugh reactions from their fans on Facebook.
Here’s what we found:
- Peru, France and Mexico topped the charts with the most laugh reactions across all Facebook content.
- Closer to home, Vietnam and the Philippines were the two only SEA countries to make it to the list.
But which brands received the most laugh reactions from this side of the world? Zooming into the SEA countries within the list, Vietnam and Philippines, Socialbakers found that:
In the Philippines
- F&B brands hold a majority of the top 10 spots
- Viu garnered the highest total number of haha reactions
- However, VFresh received the highest average number of haha reactions per post
- While Netflix came in at second place after Viu in terms of total haha reactions, it’s post titled “Riverdale Cast Reenacts Iconic Filipino Movie Lines” performed really well, with a total of 54,290 haha reactions
- Local brands topped the charts in terms of laugh reactions, with local fashion brand Zanado clinching the top spot with a total of 350,161 haha reactions
- While Durex had the lowest number of posts, it managed to place 9th in terms overall laugh reactions across brands in the country
- Mazzola Facebook tickled fans’ funny bone, securing 3 of the top 6 spots