Hello hello hello! Marketing In Asia is working with SCIKEY, one of the coolest AI-powered talent commerce platforms in Asia, to bring all marketing-related jobs across Asia to you.
Check out the opportunity below.
- Business Development, Marketing, API
- Full Time
- MYR 9000-16000 Monthly
- Health, Dental
- 10-12 years of Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
Designation: Product Manager
Work Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Do you love working closely with customers to understand their problems and create the solutions? Can you support our sales teams to make sure customers understand the full value we bring to their business? Do you want to play a strategic role in defining the direction of Apigate products and solutions?
If you are applying for this role, you are an experienced Product Manager who takes responsibility for every aspect of a product’s technical and commercial success. You will need to understand and work across every phase of the product life cycle.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Work directly with customers to understand their business models, the technical landscape and the problems that they face in delivering to their end-users
- Conduct competitive analysis & market research
- Understand the commercial and financial viability of your product be able to comprehensively model the financial success of your products
- Work closely with our R&D, Engineering and Marketing teams, providing detailed requirements and guidance
- Develop, manage and communicate the product strategy and roadmap to both internal and external key stakeholders
- Support the Sales and Business Development teams in expanding the penetration and reach of your products
- Provide product technical expertise to support sales and business development activities
- Ability to concisely present your product and its value proposition in workshops and seminars
- At least 10 years’ experience in product management or market development of technical products
- Degree or certificate qualification desirable but not required
- Certification or qualification in Product Management desirable
- Background in either marketing, strategy or design desirable
- Experience working in product management of API, SaaS/PaaS based products and solutions
- Preferred experience working with Digital Financial Service (DFS)
- Extensive international and cross-cultural experience
- Proven experience in people management and strategic planning
To succeed, the jobholder must have excellent communications skills and ability to negotiate at all levels of the organisation.
- Possess a diplomatic approach to all situations
- Be solution orientated
- Strong commercial awareness
- Have a keen interest in digital technologies, APIs, Cloud, Social and Mobile and how they are transforming the ways we all do business
- Be an excellent communicator with strong matrix management skills
To apply, click here.