Lives may be at a standstill, but that does not mean that we stop moving. In line with the adidas #HOMETEAM global initiative, adidas Singapore is bringing together local athletes and Creators to share their skills, training and advice to help the community keep moving, stay hopeful and maintain healthy in body and mind.
Petr Stastny, Country Manager, adidas Singapore, said, “Now, more than ever, we have to be creative about how we’re taking care of each other and ourselves, and adidas is here to do just that. We want to help the hometeam keep our hearts, bodies and minds healthy through activities that can be done at home.”
Over the course of the next few weeks, adidas Singapore, in partnership with Creators across the creative and wellness categories, will be rolling out free virtual experiences across social and digital channels, to support the community as they stay active, practise mindfulness, learn, seek entertainment and stay connected. These experiences include:
- Lunchtime jams on Instagram Live with some of our favourite local acts, including Jon Chua JX, Benjamin Kheng and Sezairi Sezali.
- DJ live streams with award-winning turntablist Wayne Liu (DJ KoFlow) and co-founder of .Wav(y) Pravin Gunalan (P R A V).
- Mindfulness reset sessions that include breathing techniques for relieving stress (by former national athlete Alex Loh), and art journaling by Yang (@yangermeister_) that soothes the soul.
- Live-streamed workouts and post-workout recovery sessions with the Coach (Jonathan Fong) and Captains (Eugene Lim and Sofie Chandra) of adidas Runners Singapore, as well as the brand’s Creators (Eugena Bey, Aimee Cheng-Bradshaw).
- Nutrition tips on boosting immunity by sports nutritionist James Yeo, and healthy recipe ideas from our brand Creator and foodie/food journalist Victoria Cheng.
- At-home photography inspiration and mobile photo editing tips by popular photographer Aik Soon, to inspire and foster the creative communities.
Free, premium access to the adidas Training and adidas Running apps
In view of the need for our community to stay active indoors, for the next three months, adidas will also be offering free premium access to the adidas Training and adidas Running apps globally. Available in 15 different languages, both apps are loaded with specific at-home workouts and nutrition guides that can be accessed at any time.
This also includes a ‘Fit From Home’ Challenge, where anyone from around the world can join in and help to achieve a collective goal of staying active (one million workout hours by 19 April), with already nearly half a million participants from across 192 countries.
“The health and wellness of our community is our top priority. With these easily accessible digital tools and resources, we stay committed to helping individuals achieve their various fitness goals even while staying at home,” said Petr.
For more information, please visit here.