Marketing In Asia is working with SCIKEY, one of the coolest AI-powered talent commerce platforms in Asia, to bring all marketing-related jobs across Asia to you. To post marketing-related jobs, click here. If you’re looking for a career opportunity anywhere in Asia, click here to upload your CV. Your hunt for a marketing career in Asia starts here.
Check out the opportunity below.
- Marketing, Sales, Social Media, Excellent Communication Skills
- Full Time
- 2-5 years of Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- August 16, 2020 (Expected joining)
Position: Sales Specialist and Marketing Coordinator
Work Location: PFCC Puchong
- To manage, lead and drive discussions with potential partners and clients.
- Providing sales and marketing support to partners and clients.
- Required to have in depth understanding of products and solutions offered by the company within 2 months of starting the role and the ability to self-generate proposals and quotations according to the company’s standards.
- Seek for new business opportunities through partners, existing and new clients.
- Ability to effectively manage the entire sales cycle including initial engagement till project closure with partners and clients.
- To manage and work with the marketing team, either internal or external and to come up with new materials for publications across various platforms (Social media, Website, Email, etc) on solutions offered by the company on a quarterly basis.
- Well organized, able to coordinate with various teams (internally and externally) in projects, RFP/I. Act as a focal point between teams.
- Fast learner with the ability to self-educate to have an in-depth understanding of the solutions offered by the company.
- Must be independent, good in conducting research and understand competitive products and solutions.
- Experience in dealing with enterprise customers and global business partners.
- Ability to conduct onsite or remote presentations effectively, with an eye to identify and engage key stakeholders.
- Excellent communications skills, in English or Bahasa (both written and spoken)
*Salary: RM3,000.00 to RM5, 000.00
*Commissions: 20% from service value on projects
*For subscription based commissions: 20% for the 1st year, 10% on 2nd year.
*Other benefits: As per company offering. 3 month probation period.