This episode we talk to Fil Cristaldi, the Managing Director of Studio Culture, a leading and an award-winning digital agency based in Brisbane. It has worked on clients like Alibaba, the City Council and all that other fancy stuff.
We cover issues such as:
- What to do when your business partners leave the business (similar concepts could be used when multiple people leave the company and leave all the tasks to you)
- How to cope when all the responsibility comes to you
- How to lift the spirits of staff during a tough time – should you be honest?
- Should you run an office-based business, or remote work-style business
- Where should you be putting your marketing after a pandemic? (Facebook, SEO, etc)